The published rate is per person/night and includes the following:
•Welcome drink •Delicious breakfast, 3-course lunch menu, afternoon snack, 3-course dinner menu. (Menus are planned upon guests preferences. Vegetarian/vegan options are available.) •Non-alcoholic beverages (fresh juice, soft drinks, mineral water), morning & afternoon tea or coffee.
* Single suplement: 30%.
*Each of our rooms is unique. The photos above may not reflect the room you receive. *22% governmental tax is included. This rate is commissionable for agencies.
*Menus are planned upon guests preferences. Vegetarian/vegan options are available.
Best Value • Infants up to 3 years stay free • Children up to 12 years of age cost 50% of the rate • Extended stays (4-6 nights) 5% discount • Week stays (6 or more nights) 10% discount • Family & Friends (5-10 members) 5% discount • Groups (more than 10 members) 5% discount
Hacienda Zuleta is a family- owned property, we accept visiting guests only with a prior reservation. In this way our team ensures you will have a personalized experience! If you want to have lunch at the hacienda, be sure to call first and ask about availability and rates. Unfortunately, we do not receive day-trip customers.
Terms & Policies
• 50% of reservation should be paid to confirm reservation.
• All extra charges incurred while clients staying at the Hacienda can be paid by cash, check or credit card.
• Reservations for lodging cancelled within 60 days of stay will be given an 100% refund.
• Reservations cancelled between 59 and 30 days before arrival will be given a 50% refund.
• Reservations cancelled less than 29 days before arrival will not be refunded.
• We charge an additional $47 for the 24th & 31st of December.
• Rates valid from January 2016 through December 31st, 2016. The prices are subject to change without notice.
• Administrative expenses, bank transfer fees and governmental taxes will be deducted of all refunds.