RATES & RESERVATIONS
The published rate 2018 is per person/night and includes the following:
Welcome drink • Delicious breakfast • 3-course lunch menu, afternoon snack • 3-course dinner menu
(Menus are planned upon guests preferences. Vegetarian/vegan options are available.)
Non-alcoholic beverages (fresh juice, soft drinks, mineral water), morning & afternoon tea or coffee.
Single supplement: 30%.
• Each one of our rooms is unique. The photos above may not reflect the room you receive.
• 22% government taxes are included. This rate is commissionable for travel agencies.
• Menus are planned upon guests preferences. Vegetarian/vegan options are available.
• Infants up to 3 years of age stay free
• Children up to 12 years of age pay 50% of the rate
• Extended stays (4-6 nights) get a 5% discount
• Week-oong (7 or more nights) get a 10% discount
• Family & Friends (5-10 persons) get a 5% discount
• Groups (more than 10 persons) get a 5% discount
Zuleta is a colonial-era working farm that has belonged to the family of Mr. Galo Plaza Lasso, a former president of Ecuador, for more than 100 years. It was chosen as one of the world’s “Top Ten Finds” by Outside magazine and named one of the best “Ecuadorian Hotels” by National Geographic Traveler.